Enjoy your life, your way and access the support you want, when and where you want it.
Assistance with Social and Community Participation is a funded support category that
you may find in your NDIS plan, under Core Supports.
This funding covers the support NDIS participants need to meet goals relating to
participating in community, social or recreational activities. One example is funding for a
Disability Support Worker to support you to travel to and attend a music concert.
No Limits Community Services can support you anywhere, anytime to do the things that
matter to you. From social outings to building skills or visiting venues – our services assist
you to enjoy your favourite activities.
With funds from your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan, we connect you to
support workers who are the right fit for your goals, interests and needs.
Your support workers can assist you to:
- Get up and ready for the day
- Gain or build independent living skills around the house like cooking and managing money
- Visit family and friends
- Connect with social groups
- Attend special events or go on holidays
- Feel confident in doing more things on your own in your community, like using public transport, shopping or enjoying a meal, volunteering and employment.
Community participation is a great alternative to life skills training as you learn through doing in a fun and familiar environment. It’s an effective way of learning the life skills you need to feel more independent. It’s also a great way to meet new people.