We welcome all types of feedback about your experiences with No Limits Community Services.

Feedback may include:

  • Compliments: These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person you work with. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff. 
  • Suggestions: Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants. 
  • Complaints: We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with No Limits Community Services. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced. We will respond to any complaints received within three working days.

Other agencies that can help if you have a complaint

if you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external agency.

  • Disability Services Commissioner (DSC): The DSC is an independent body that can assist in resolving complaints about Victorian disability service providers.  You can visit their website or phone 1800 677 342
  • Department of Education and Early Childhood Development: The department offers learning and development support, services and resources for all Victorians, from birth through to adulthood. You can visit their website or phone 03 9637 2000.
  • The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS): A complaints resolution service for people using Australian Government-funded disability employment and advocacy services. You can visit their website or phone 1800 880 052.

How can I provide feedback to No Limits Community Services?

In person

  • Speak to your No Limits Community Services (NLCS) site manager, service delivery officer or support worker.
  • Call the Customer Relations Team (03) 9422 5470

By phone


  • Click the Feedback button on our website


  • Send us an email:


  • Complete the Your No Limits Community Servicesexperience feedback form. Hard copies are available at all Yooralla sites or you can download a copy.
  • Complete an easy English feedback form. Hard copies are available at all No Limits Community Servicessites or you can download a copy.
  • Fill out the ‘contact me’ slip, available at all No Limits Community Services sites, and return to No Limits Community Servicesin the reply paid envelope provided.