We welcome all types of feedback about your experiences with No Limits Community Services.

Feedback may include:

  • Compliments: These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person you work with. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff. 
  • Suggestions: Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants. 
  • Complaints: We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with No Limits Community Services. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced. We will respond to any complaints received within three working days.

How can I provide feedback to No Limits Community Services?

In person

  • Speak to your No Limits Community Services (NLCS) site manager, service delivery officer or support worker.
  • Call the Customer Relations Team (03) 9422 5470

By phone


  • Click the Feedback button on our website


  • Send us an email:


  • Complete the Your No Limits Community Servicesexperience feedback form. Hard copies are available at all Yooralla sites or you can download a copy.
  • Complete an easy English feedback form. Hard copies are available at all No Limits Community Servicessites or you can download a copy.
  • Fill out the ‘contact me’ slip, available at all No Limits Community Services sites, and return to No Limits Community Servicesin the reply paid envelope provided.

Other agencies that can help if you have a complaint

If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external agency.

  • Disability Services Commissioner (DSC): The DSC is an independent body that can assist in resolving complaints about Victorian disability service providers.  You can visit their website or phone 1800 677 342
  • Department of Education and Early Childhood Development: The department offers learning and development support, services and resources for all Victorians, from birth through to adulthood. You can visit their website or phone 03 9637 2000.
  • The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS): A complaints resolution service for people using Australian Government-funded disability employment and advocacy services. You can visit their website or phone 1800 880 052.


Links coming soon!!

You Might Be Interested In

Support as a person with disability

Support as a carer of people with disability