No Limits Community Services Support Coordination team focus on assisting our NDIS
participants in connecting with supports and building capacity and resilience in their
How can a Support Coordinator assist me?
Our knowledgeable and reliable NDIS Support Coordinators are committed to working with
and for you, to achieve positive outcomes. Your Support Coordinator will take the time to get
to know you, your goals, interests and needs to find the right solutions for you.
By working together, your Support Coordinator will support you to:
- Understand your plan and the supports and services you would like to access.
- Connect with quality providers that are right for you.
- Coordinate assistance from mainstream services such as education, health and housing.
- Work through challenges and resolve issues.
- Build your confidence to manage your plan independently in the future.
There are three levels of Support Coordination:
Short-term assistance to implement your NDIS plan, including identifying service providers and
negotiating Service Agreements.
Longer-term support to build your capacity to navigate the complexity of services and supports
you need from a range of providers.
Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist support coordination where you have a more complex situation.